Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome

Welcome. First and foremost I would like to thank you for choosing this site as your source of information. I would like to assure each and every person reading that I regard you as a person. However it is often seen that simple, basic grammer rules are often forgotten amongst us writers and so starting today I shall research all these rules and technicalities to place here and explain. Do not think you are alone in this venture, I to need desperate help despite being a hard core writer over the last four years. Nearly every point I lose on essays are grammer points and it is the same way to for other people I know. So I make this pledge: Very soon this site will become a bountiful reference of grammer for all to use and refer to. Eventually it will be more things, such as citing (which I have always despised). To prove my dedication I will have a viedo later on this site to show my face and restate my pledge.

To the future and great grammer,

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment